Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about Inventory Pro? See our documentation below or get in touch.
- How is Inventory Pro Licensed?
- Concurrent User, Which is the number of users that can be active at one time. We offer both cloud and self-hosted licensing models.
- What is the difference between Cloud and Self-Hosted options?
- Cloud Solutions – Operated by CISS via Azure, with regular backups, management, email relays, and more included.
- Self-Hosted – Hosted on your servers, whether they are local or cloud-based. Perpetually licensed.
- Do I need to install something?
- Cloud Solutions – There is Nothing to Install, Simply go to the Address provided by CISS in a Web Browser to access your system.
- Self-Hosted – Requires installation on your servers and will have a local network address as configured by your IT.
- Integrations or Printing services may require installation on your server or network.
- How is Inventory Pro Invoiced / Billed?
- Cloud Solutions – Annual or Monthly billing cycles.
- Self-Hosted – Billed annually for maintenance and other services.
- Is there a Demo Available?
- We have a public demo system available at ipol.cissltd.com, Additionally, we provide private demo systems upon request for a period of up to 90 days.
- How do backups of Inventory Pro work?
- Cloud Solutions – Regular Backups to multiple endpoints, including database, application, and any uploaded files.
- Self-Hosted – Clients are responsible for their own backups and application management, however, we do offer consultations and recommended configurations.
- Is my device supported by Inventory Pro Mobile?
- Almost any device still receiving updates will work with Inventory Pro Mobile. Generally, all devices released in the last 3 years will work without problems. Further back there may be exceptions and we advise our clients to review devices with their intended functionality before making large purchases.
- Is my web browser Supported?
- We recommend Chrome or Firefox. Edge and Webkit-based browsers are also compatible.
- How is a Warehouse Setup?
- In Inventory Pro we offer multiple warehousing, warehouse zones, and warehouse locations in order to allow either fine or broad organization based on your needs. See our documentation at docs.cissltd.com for more information.
- Can I set multiple Prices for an Item?
- Yes, we support multiple price levels for purchasing and sales, additionally, we have a supplier catalog to track pricing from multiple vendors ( and import methods to keep that data accurate ).
- Can an Item have multiple Names / References?
- Our Item Aliases and Supplier Catalogs allow additional references to a given Item.
- Do you have a report for XYZ?
- Generally, Yes. We have over 200 reports in the base system and can create custom reports to fit your needs.