Let our experts help you in optimizing your assets so you can react quickly and efficiently to your changing business needs.
Backups of your data are important in this day and age, At CISS we follow the following backup plan for all client databases that we manage. CISS manages all database for clients hosting the IPOL application with us, We also offer backups as a service to clients without existing infrastructure to manage databases.
Databases are run on a dedicated server* which runs regular backups using the following plan.
- Log backups run every hour
- Diff backups run every 4-6 hours
- Full backups daily
The backups are kept on the database server and also sent to our office servers.
These backups are maintained for 3 days in hot storage, where they can easily be pulled if needed.
After 3 days backups are retained for up to 6-12 months in cold storage on our backup server. We use the following plan for our cold storage **.
- For one week versions are kept every 12 hours
- After one week versions are kept every 2 days
- After 90 days versions are kept every week
- After 1 year versions are kept every 90 days
* – Some application and database roles are combined on a single server for clients that need remote access to the database/application data.
** – This is our schedule as of 5/1/2020, it is subject to change.
Sales and Operations Planning
Systems Design and Implementation
Performance Metrics Management.
Our resources can help align your organization in a way that Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Customer Service are jointly involved in setting goals and proactively measuring performance against these goals.
"CISS took the time to meet with us and understand our needs for our inventory system."
"CISS does a great job. They are always there when we need them."
– Frank Renaldi
"The service provided exceeds expectations."
– Doug Kemmerer