Inventory Pro Support Plans
Download the PDF.
- 30 days of telephone and email support from purchase date. All support emails should be sent to email@example.com
- The manual for Inventory Pro is available through the web site as well at cissltd.com/documentation/ipol-user-manual/
- Access to all upgrades and releases for the edition of the software that was originally purchased.
- 1 year of telephone and email support from 30 days after original purchase date renewable annually. All support emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Desktop Support Services using Windows Terminal Services or products like PCAnywhere, WebEx, GoToMeeting (or another mutually agreed upon product). The client would be responsible for providing their own Internet connection.
- The cost for the annual maintenance plan is $1,125.00 annually or 15% of the total software license fee, whichever is greater* (pricing can vary based on customization; see terms and conditions for more information).
- When you buy a support package it means if you have any difficulty using Inventory Pro our technicians will do their best to try to help you resolve the problem.
- This does not mean the technician will set up your computer or Inventory Pro for you. It means only that they will help when problems arise specific to Inventory Pro.
- Our technicians will only address support questions that directly relate to the current version of Inventory Pro. It is not a general consulting service covering general matter relating to your computer or other products.
- Our support packages are not unlimited. Our usual charge rate for professional technicians is $110US per hour. Support packages are intended to reflect normal reasonable requirements. Anything beyond this will be charged to you at our standard charge out rate for technicians.
Terms and Conditions
Backups: Client is responsible for database and general system backups. Backups should always be performed daily and before any system maintenance functions are applied.
Maintenance and support fees: A need for on-demand support (additions to the system, hardware support, consultations, and needs outside of normal support parameters) can affect this fee. Any additional work/support charges require Client approval prior to the work being started. Customizations made after the original invoice will be incorporated in the following year’s maintenance invoice.
Normal Support: will be done during regular office hours and maintenance consists of the following:
- Upgrades (downloadable from the Internet)
- User support (questions about the system’s functionality)
- Technical support (correcting any issues with the standard system or custom work)
Support hours & methods: CISS’s regular office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST excluding national holidays. Normal support and maintenance will be done during these hours via telephone and email. Telephone and Internet support are available for system failures that require CISS’s immediate attention after hours and on weekends.
Billable Support: For emergency work, that is Client approved, CISS charges $165/hour. The fee for travel time (if required) is $55/hour plus expenses (car, hotel, airfare, and meals). Emergency work is defined as:
- System failures as a direct result of user error.
- Hardware failure that impacts the Inventory Pro database.
- Inventory Pro customization requested in an expeditious time frame, or general database maintenance and archiving of data
- Requests that are outside the normal support parameters.
- Any requested onsite support. Standard Inventory Pro support can always be handled remotely via the Internet, telephone, and email.
"CISS took the time to meet with us and understand our needs for our inventory system."
"CISS does a great job. They are always there when we need them."
– Frank Renaldi
"The service provided exceeds expectations."
– Doug Kemmerer