Quick Orders Cheat Sheet
Download the PDF.
Shipping Orders are the main way of sending goods out of your inventory and to your customers in IPOL. They can be used in both desktop and mobile, but this document will focus on the mobile version.
Shipping orders in IPOL Mobile are created using the Quick Orders page and can be shipped out using the View Shipping Orders page. To make a shipping order using the Quick Orders page,
- Log in to IPOL Mobile and select the warehouse you want to ship from.
- Click on Orders and then on Quick Order.
- Select the customer you want to ship to and click on Start Quick Order.
- Select the item you want to ship and then set the number of units of that item to ship.
- Click on Save.
- Repeat 4 and 5 until all the items are saved to the order.
- Click on Place Order.
The order is now saved to your warehouse. To send the order out on mobile,
- Click on Orders and then on View Shipping Orders.
- Select the shipping order you want to send out from the list displayed.
- Select the items you want to issue using the checkbox, then click on the Complete button.
- Click on the Issue button in the top right to issue the items from your inventory and complete the shipping order.
"CISS took the time to meet with us and understand our needs for our inventory system."
"CISS does a great job. They are always there when we need them."
– Frank Renaldi
"The service provided exceeds expectations."
– Doug Kemmerer