CISS is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We have developed our flagship product, Inventory Pro, with the goal of providing companies of all sizes with a flexible, scalable, easy to use, and easy to afford inventory management tool. Inventory Pro is continually evolving and transforming to utilize new technology and provide our customers with the tools needed to meet ever-changing supply chain management challenges.
Our Products have been under development since 1994, and since CISS has become specialized in Inventory Management Software. CISS initially specialized in custom solutions and then developed enough of a base product to release a generic solution. The first release of Inventory Pro for Windows occurred in 1998, Later followed by Invetory Pro Online ( IPOL ). For those customers for whom our software is not a perfect fit we have also offered customized solutions, From accounting software integration to custom reports.
In a perfect world – our application would work for everyone “out of the box”. For those that are not “perfect fits”, we will build upon our standard products developing components to fit your businesses workflow. The standard system allows for you to have different workstation “profiles” for different users and rename fields to something more appropriate for your environment. There are also some ‘extra’ generic fields in the standard product that can be used at your discretion.
- US Navy Recruiting Command (NRC)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- USAF Maxwell
- LA National Guard
- USAF Kirkland
- USAF Keesler
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center—Keyport, WA
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI
- Virginia Div of Consolidated Laboratory Services
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Pennsylvania State Lottery
- San Bernadino County, CA, Sheriffs Dept
- San Francisco Veterans Administration (SF-VA)
- US Treasury
- International Paper, many public and private Co
- Affordable, Flexible, Customizable
- Experienced (1996)
- Generic hardware/software platforms
- Open, standard SQL database
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Standalone, Turnkey, Secure (SSL)
- Smartphones, tablets (iOS and Android)
- Barcode scanning, printing
- Signature capture
- Shipping interfaces (UPS, FedEx)
- Serial #s, Lot #s, Pallet #s, Expiration Dates
- EDI, custom interfaces
- Audit trail, catalogs
Inventory Pro provides your business with an affordable business to business (B2B), e-commerce, and business to commerce (B2C) inventory program. This allows your staff, suppliers, customers, and potential customers to see the data they need in real time-no matter where they are in the world! All they need is an authenticated connection to your network. Inventory Pro will assist you in the management of your business logistics including movement and exchange of products, services, and money.