The flexible, easy-to-use inventory system that
keeps your business running smoothly…….
Inventory Pro functions by module:
- Locator system that allows you to name locations and use multiple warehouses
- Classification of products (models, revisions, shades, etc.)
- Barcoding & RFID, QR and 2D codes
- Serial/lot number tracking (2)
- Audit Trail
- Expiration dates
- User manageable lists
- Repair Orders, leasing
- Inventory Catalog
- Locate and move
- Cycle counting
- Insert pictures of your inventory items
- Fixed or open warehouse locations
- Cost and price per item, discounts
- Direct receiving and direct issuing
- Fast browse, search, and filter
- Bill of materials, kits, assemblies
- Track A, B, C, D movers, pick path
- Transit slips between warehouses
- Users and groups, group permissions
- Assemblies/Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Set reorder levels, min and max levels, per item per warehouse
- Automatic monthly demand calculation in units, days, or months….and much more
- Order Entry
- Required shipping dates
- Customer list
- Shipping carriers list
- Types of transportation
- Creates backorders
- Allows separate “bill to” and“ship to” addresses
- Archives units when shipped for tracking purposes
- Commits inventory when order is entered
- Prints pick list, packing list, bill of lading, and invoice
- Listing of all outstanding orders, completed orders, canceled orders, and all orders that need to ship today
- Shipment tracking with signature capture on POD-(Proof of delivery)
- Purchase order entry forinventory item assets or “onetimebuy” items
- Purchase order receiving
- Approval Process
- Inbound appointmentscheduling
- Suppliers’ catalog withalternate parts cross reference
- Link or unlink purchasing to inventory
- Automatic generation of purchase orders
- Fast browse all purchase orders (canceled, completed, outstanding, and partially received)
- Detailed work orders for kits and assemblies
- Detailed work orders for assets
- Automatically removes parts from inventory as work orders are completed
- Commits in-stock components when order isentered
- Track all phases (requested, open,scheduled, started, completed, andcanceled)
- Ability to track employee time per workorder (efficiencies)
- Asset management
- Intangible asset usage
- Software license management
- Depreciation (define your own formulas)
- Asset tags and tracking
- Pictures of your assets
- Warranty, serial number
- Specification tracking
Easy to Customize!
Inventory Pro allows you to customize field names with a simple right click of your mouse. You can change our field names and software messages to match your industry terminology and even establish custom configurations. Each user can have their own unique startup page. User definable help menu system.
System security in Inventory Pro allows you to share information with customers, employees, and vendors while protecting the integrity of the data. You assign the read, modify, insert, or delete privileges for each user or group all the way down to the field level. Local and remote users will only have access to the data you want them to see. This built-in security allows the system to provide vendor managed inventory (VMI), e-commerce solutions, and quick orders within Inventory Pro.
Accounting System Interfaces
Inventory Pro has a standard integrated QuickBooks and Sage-50(Peachtree) accounting system. This interface is sold separately and completes a total Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. If you already have an accounting system, Inventory Pro can be customized to interface with it.
- Big Commerce
- Woo Commerce
Generate all the reports you need!
Inventory Pro includes a robust reporting system that allows you to query virtually every aspect of the system and to format the report as your needs dictate. Plus, data is organized in a hierarchical tree format, which allows you to quickly browse an entire family of information. If you need additional reports that are not available in our standard package, no problem, you can modify the design and content of the report forms, or CISS can help you with the customizations for you. You can copy existing reports to new reports – and change the contents of the reports.
Our reporting system includes:
- Each Inventory Pro report has many sorts and filters, allowing you to specify particular data within a reporting category.
- Our database is Internet ready with html/ASP reporting features that show your data in real time on the World Wide Web.
- You can preview each report on screen and then easily print only the pages you need.
- Analyze data or create your own reports, graphs, and/or charts with Microsoft Excel® (csv) or other OLEcompliant applications.
- Print reports and all documents on letterhead that is scanned into the system or add your logo to eachreport.