Inventory Pro’s Purchasing System allows you to order, track, and receive both inventory items and assets. It also provides the ability to browse purchase orders, list purchase orders by a variety of statuses, and generate a number of relevant reports based on that data. Like most parts of Inventory Pro, the Purchasing System can be customized with logos, messages, fields, and terms to adapt it to your specific business.
- Purchasing of Inventory, Assets, or One-Time Buys
- Automatic generation of Purchase Orders for restocking, based on min/max levels
- Inbound Appointment Scheduling
- Suppliers’ Catalog to map different suppliers, costs, and alternate part numbers for cross-reference
- Link or unlink purchasing to Inventory Levels
- Can require approval for orders to be authorized
- Various Statuses (canceled, completed, open, partial)