Work Orders / BOMs
Inventory Pro’s versatile Work Orders System allows you to perform the many functions with detailed work orders for the creation of kits, assemblies, or assets.
- Schedule and track internal requests for work including preventative, emergency, and/or scheduled maintenance
- Plan work against available human (labor/time) and inventory resources
- Associate each work order with an available asset
- Automatically adjust the total number of inventory items when inventory items are specified in the work order for consumption
- Generate detailed reports including a listing of the current status of all outstanding work orders
- Prioritize work orders
- Ensure that you don’t void warranties
- Automatically removes parts from inventory as work orders are completed
- Can increment inventory for created kits/assemblies (compatible with automatic serial number assignment)
- Commits in-stock components when order is entered
- Track all phases (requested, open, scheduled, started, completed, and canceled)
- Tracking of Equipment (Asset) usage and time
- Tracking of Labor Time per Employee
- Can require approval for orders to be authorized.